Do you have experience with Appendix W or new solutions in the area of Air Quality Modeling?
Submit an abstract and present at this esteemed conference.
The conference planning committee is seeking abstracts for platform presentations on topics including:
- Revisions of the Guideline and Regulatory Application of Models
- Long-range Transport Modeling
- Modeling of Secondary Pollutant Formation, PM2.5, and Ozone
- Background Concentrations
- Meteorological Data Issues
- Wind Tunnel and Computational Fluid Dynamics Modeling Approaches
Abstracts of no more than 600 words are due by May 15, 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org.