Do you have experience with Appendix W or new research on Air Quality Modeling?
Share your knowledge and speak at this acclaimed conference!
Call for Abstracts due May 15, 2017
Join top experts for the 7th Specialty Conference on The Guideline on Air Quality Models (40CFR Part 51 Appendix W) as we build on past successes and cover the implementation of the changes, experience gained, and viable solutions.
The timing corresponds perfectly to the 1-year period after Appendix W promulgation in 2016. The implementation of the changes will be complete and valuable experience with the changes will have been gained.
Abstracts of proposed papers for this conference are being solicited by the Committee and should be submitted via e-mail to Cindy Fontanesi at email@example.com by May 15, 2017.
Selected papers will be platform-presented at the conference. Suggested topics include, but are not limited to:
- Revisions of the Guideline and regulatory application of models
- Long-range transport modeling
- Modeling of secondary pollutant formation, PM2.5, and ozone
- Background concentrations
- Meteorological data issues
- Wind tunnel and computational fluid dynamics modeling approaches