ERM and the Puget Sound Chapter will be hosting an A&WMA webinar the morning of Wednesday, May 20th titled “Control of Condensables (What works? Where? How well?)” (click on the link for more information). This webinar would normally cost $99 for A&WMA members and $149 for non-members, but we are pleased to present the webinar in-person at the ERM office in downtown Seattle for NO CHARGE to A&WMA members and only $20 for non-members! Don’t miss this huge savings opportunity and excellent chance to learn about options for controlling Condensable Particulate Matter (CPM) from a variety of sources!
- When: Wednesday, May 20th, 10:00-12:00 PDT (please plan to arrive a little early)
- Where: ERM – Seattle Tower – 15th Floor Conference Room (1218 3rd Ave, Suite 1522, Seattle, WA 98101)
- Cost: FREE to A&WMA Members, only $20 for non-members
- How to Register:
- Public Transportation: The office is on 3rd and University, adjacent to University Street Station
- By Car: Parking is available at many garages near Seattle Tower
Space is limited, so RSVP or register early to secure your spot.
Please feel free to contact Rex Thompson with questions or for more information.