Our series of popular tours continues with a visit to the PACCAR Technical Center (PTC) in Mount Vernon, WA on Wednesday, September 16th, 2015.
PACCAR is a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of premium light-, medium- and heavy-duty trucks. The PTC innovates and accelerates the launch of new products utilizing advanced engineering tools, including digitally controlled, proprietary hydraulic road simulators that replicate millions of road miles in weeks, instead of years. Other potential highlights include cutaways of the emission controls that PACCAR uses on its state-of-the-art truck engines and pistons that demonstrate what kind of wear and tear a million miles will do. You won’t want to miss this one! Space is limited so register now to secure your spot! (see registration links below)
The tour will be followed by a social at the Skagit River Brewery in downtown Mount Vernon. First drink and appetizers will be provided. You are welcome and encouraged to attend the social even if you can’t make the tour, but we ask that you please still register so we can get a good head count and to help cover the cost of food, drinks, etc.
Details & Registration:
- When: Wednesday, September 16, 2015
- Tour begins at 4:30 pm
- Social to follow at ~6:30 pm
- Tour – PACCAR Technical Center (12479 Farm To Market Rd, Mount Vernon, WA 98273)
- Social – Skagit River Brewery (404 S 3rd St, Mount Vernon, WA 98273)
- A few other notes regarding the tour:
- No open-toed or high-heeled shoes
- No photos may be taken beyond the lobby area
- Guests are encouraged to carpool
Questions? Feel free to contact Rex Thompson at (206) 388-2252 or firstname.lastname@example.org.